Or me, I guess. I don’t know a song about getting to know me.
I have been tagged by Monique to share some information about myself.
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.
1. I am terminally shy. I’m quite reclusive, a real homebody, but I’m not agoraphobic.
2. I swear like the sailor that raised me. I try not to, but it happens. Especially when I’m anxious or angry or otherwise verklempt. Lately I’ve taken to exclaiming, “Holy cats!” or “For the love of coffee!” I pretend it helps.
3. When I get stormin’ mad, my New York accent comes out. You wouldn’t know I was from NY otherwise. I moved to California when I was 12. About six months after I moved, I met a friend’s mother who thought I was making up being from New York–no accent. I adopted my best accent and told her, “Oh, sure, I used to love to go to toidy-toid and toid and watch the boids eat the woims.” She laughed. Yeah, I’m kind of a smart-ass.
4. When we go through tunnels, my family hollers, “Make a wish!” My son once asked me why I say that. I told him it was fun, didn’t he agree? He did. You can tell your wish if you want, but you don’t have to. When we drove the Blue Ridge Parkway, we made a lot of wishes.
5. I love putting dill pickles in my tuna salad. I hate sweet pickles and sweet pickle relish. I don’t know why people think it’s good in tuna salad. I disagree.
6. I wrote a manual for learning to deal casino craps and taught a craps school with the manual.
Now I’ll tag:
Butterfly from the butterfly exhibit at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History