I finished Hop! as a magnet. It didn’t turn out quite as I expected, but I do like it. I planned on hiding Easter eggs behind the green “grass” beads. I started getting worried about weight and skipped it. I thought of another way to hide “eggs” when I was three-quarters done with the beaded edge. Fortunately, I had a moment of sanity and didn’t undo all the beading I’d already done to achieve that effect. It was touch-and-go for a second or thirty–I like doing things the hard way. Here’s proof:
Oh, sure, I could have slapped a magnet on the back, but that would have been easy. I’m going to keep it around for a couple of days, then I’ll put it in the Easter decoration box until next year.