I haven’t managed to get my camera and my poppy biscornu together yet. I forget until I see one or another, and am generally focused on something else. I’ll get there.
I meant to make this post so long ago, but it was during the non-blogging period I had last year. I wasn’t blogging, but I was stitching. I completed my first page! It feels like a major milestone, all that highlighter yellow filling in every block. I’d started by working on each row. When I got close to finishing the first page, I abandoned my row-by-row stitching and concentrated on completing that first page. Now I’m this close to finishing page 2, so I want to document my first page progress.
This is actually a picture with a bit more stitching than I expected to show. I never did photograph my progress after completing page one. Oh, well.
Progress stats, according to Terri Reckoning (tm ):
Completed rows: 31/235, or 13%
Completed pages: 1/16, or 6.25% It’s actually 6.67%, because the design isn’t a square.
Completed stitches: 8400/42300, or 20%
Still doesn’t look like anything, but it doesn’t look much like a moon anymore, as the hubby said of the first picture.